Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    We have a chance at securing 4 medals tonight
    That is wild! Really amazing work by our boys and their coaches. Best of luck to your boys later tonight.

Comment

I just don’t understand the draw in Yazdani’s group. He is getting a couple of tough matches as the number 1 seed and Taylor literally has a cake walk to the final on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Geraei, Yazdani, Atri.
        Who is the 4th?
        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        weightlifting. Davoudi has good chance of gold/silver behind lasha who will take gold

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          weightlifting. Davoudi has good chance of gold/silver behind lasha who will take gold
          Oh yeah..
          Is he performing around 6 30 eastern time?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Oh yeah..
            Is he performing around 6 30 eastern time?
            6:50 AM Eastern

Comment

Insane ending to the other 1/4 57kg, Uguev in the last 10 seconds just barely avoiding the big upset

Comment

India have 2 Semifinalists, in both 57 and 86 kg (just like Iran). Really impressed by them as well. Taylor will have to go through Deepak to get to Yazdani.

Comment

Wow uzbek guy had It in bag and choked. Not good for Atri

Comment

Yazdani and Atri both going up against Russians in Semis

Comment

Damn it. Uguev the 2 time reigning world champ was almost out. Would have been great for Atri.

Comment

Uguev has many losses during his carreer. He isn't invincible.

Comment

Uguev looks like he’s carrying an injury though and his stamina is very poor. I think Atri might actually have a shot at this upset.

Comment

Not to mention Uguev barely crept into the semis. Atri needs to keep his head cool and listen to his coach (he's been guiding him in every match).

Comment

I wrote about being an optimist a few days ago. How many have switched to team optimists?!

Mashalla .... Even better performances than I expected.

Comment

Crazy contest to determine Atri's opponent.

2019 World Champ Uguev (RUS) was down and getting outperformed by Uzbek youngster Abdullaev.

5 seconds left and Uguev down 2, looking horribly spent, pulls out hail mary and manages to take win.

I think Atri would have liekd to face the uzbek but uguev also looks very tired. Atri on other hand managed his energy much better and looks way more fresh heading into semi

Comment

Working...
                                X