• Show
Clear All

Turkish guy down 6-0

Comment

Holy frakkk!! 6-0 Stevenson!

Comment

OMG HE IS GOING TO TECH AKGUL!

Comment

Omg the American beat the Turk Akgul 8-0! This Turkish wrestler was the defending Olympic champion and the American beat him 8-0. A total epic collapse by the Turk. Might be the biggest collapse I have ever seen.

This is an amazing opportunity for Zare. If Zare can beat the Georgian he will be a favourite over anyone he will face in the gold medal match including the American.

Comment

Kinda scared of this American. He destroyed Akgul 8-0

Comment

ANT THERE AKGUL IS OUT!!!! KHODAHAFEZ AKGGGUUUULLL!!!

Comment

Comment

Wow Dake got destroyed 11-0

Comment

Omg the Belarus wrestler just beat Kyle Dake 11-0. It makes you realize just how pathetic Hosseinkhani's performance was against Kyle Dake. The bad news is with Kyle Dake eliminated Hosseinkhani doesn't get a chance to fight for bronze medal through the repachage.

Comment

Russians are deep in 70 and 74 ... Thats of course a superb russian almost as good as their number one pick. I think many people started to overrate Dake after he won world championships at a really weak weight and beat an old Burroughs.

His only true accomplishment has been beating Chamizo narrowly.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Wow Dake got destroyed 11-0
                        I mentioned he was an average wrestlers. This result proves my point.
                        Mostafa HosseinKhani did not deserve to be in this Olympic because he showed zero effort. Now he has no chance for a medal.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What are your thoughts on Mohamadian's chances in the 97kg?

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                            Omg the Belarus wrestler just beat Kyle Dake 11-0. It makes you realize just how pathetic Hosseinkhani's performance was against Kyle Dake. The bad news is with Kyle Dake eliminated Hosseinkhani doesn't get a chance to fight for bronze medal through the repachage.
                            Yeah no bronze chance now. How did he qualify ? He’s 32 as well I usually prefer sending younger wrestlers unless we have a medal favorite

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              What are your thoughts on Mohamadian's chances in the 97kg?
                              He’s a great wrestler but he has to beat the best pound for pound guy in the world. The Russian dude.

Comment

Mohammadian has been great lately, and if there is anyone with the slightest chance beating Sadulaev it is him. Now Sad have had some tight fights in 97 so nothing is impossible. Also Mohammadian has had PED history and got punished severely for it. He looked PED strong against Snyder in Matteo Pellicone.....

Comment

Working...
                                X