2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    What are your thoughts on Mohamadian's chances in the 97kg?
    basically no chance for gold with sadulaev. Depending on draw (I didnt see yet), if he is on oppo side of Sadulaev he can make final.

He beat snyder who is another major contender recently with relative ease.

Comment

can anyone please send video links of the 2 zare fights
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Judo.
        100 Kg, Javad Mahjoub in Tokyo Olympic competed under the Olympic flag (refugee). He did not do much. He lives in Canada.

Five Iranians on refugee team. One in Canoe surprised me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOC_Re...ummer_Olympics
        Last edited by AIrani; 08-04-2021, 09:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The American heavyweight showed he deserves the hype around him. I think Zare or Geno will have problems against him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            The American heavyweight showed he deserves the hype around him. I think Zare or Geno will have problems against him.
            He is one scary dude! Did you watch the fight? Any specifics on Akguls performance? Was he in good shape?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              He is one scary dude! Did you watch the fight? Any specifics on Akguls performance? Was he in good shape?
              looked gassed from early on.

In theoretical matchup zarre might have best chance vs steveson due to age + energy levels

Comment

Zare, I'll be praying for you bro!

Comment

Always American dudes tryna ruin our party.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                    I did watch it with a bit of surprise. I expected the American to win as I knew he is in insane form. But with this ease!? Akgul was in good form and I think he would have beaten anyone else.

Comment

please put some videos of zare fights...thank you )
                      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Navid khan: I pray to GOD Geno has this little ford focus engine coming into the semis. It becomes clearer and clearer that Genos has been number one for a while. Akgul is not bad at all but I wouldn't say he would have defeated everyone. Who did Akgul meet in his way to finals 2019? Mohebbi that is a disaster? Not trying to take anything away from Stevenson, he is a though ass mofo but still....

These Guys are past their primes.

Comment

David Taylor is betting odds favorite. Anyone know who Yadollah mohebbi is? Apparently he was supposed to wrestler over Zare

Comment

I had alot higher expectations regarding Akgul and Im the first to admit I was wrong. I want to put an emphasis that it is no shame losing against Stevenson guy if that would be the case. I still think Zare has a great chance if he gets past Geno. As I've mentioned earlier: He has to BULLDOZE Geno. No ifs and buts just bulldozing and then rest and let physiotherapists do their magic.
                            We should be grateful of finals being the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                              David Taylor is betting odds favorite. Anyone know who Yadollah mohebbi is? Apparently he was supposed to wrestler over Zare
                              He is an average Heavyweight wrestler. Wrestled in Nur Sultan 2019 and did nothing special.

Comment

They just haded Snyder a silver medal by lottery. What a frakking joke!

These brackets are starting to become a headache.

Comment

Working...
                                X