No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHN-SUI tie, which is a good outcome for Hamideh (she lost to SUI and will be going up against CHN).

Comment

Best result for us in the other match. A win against China will guarantee Hamideh a medal if I am not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Best result for us in the other match. A win against China will guarantee Hamideh a medal if I am not wrong.
        I believe you're correct. If she beats CHN, she can at least get a bronze in the Semi

Comment

CHN is 1-1-1, Hamideh is 2-0-1. Fingers crossed.

Comment

hamideh came up with a lot of gheyrat and at last we were mentally really strong.

lot of drama coming up. chinese girl seems also strong.
            Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
            http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

If she wins against China, I believe she wins the group and goes up against 2nd place of the other group

Comment

Someone please help: When is the fight and are there any streaming links???!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                  Someone please help: When is the fight and are there any streaming links???!
                  There is 1 fight before her so she will fight in 5 to 10 minutes time. You can watch it on shabake3 at farsiland.com
                  Last edited by _Navid_; 08-07-2021, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    There is 1 fight before her so she will fight in 5 to 10 minutes tome. You can watch it on shabake3 at farsiland.com
                    Tashakor!

Comment

If she gets a Gold then it will make up for all the other shortcomings by iran this olympics

Comment

A gold by an Iranian woman would be A HUUUGGGEEE achievement. Even if she Silvers, that's still the best Olympic outcome for an Iranian woman (Kimia was the first to medal at bronze I believe).

Comment

hopefully hamideh does not collapse under this pressure.
                          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                            hopefully hamideh does not collapse under this pressure.
                            Iranian women are much more resilient than Iranian men =)

Comment

LOL. ALG and EGYPT get 0-0 draw, without any attacks from either of them!!! Cmon Hamideh!

Comment

Is this some kind of charade? Why are they talking about everything BUT karate atm? Usual disrespect towards women

Comment

Working...
                                X