No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing more left for iran in this Olympics?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not gonna lie, I do feel bad for the Saudi guy. He was in full control of the match and I personally feel the decision to Disqualify him was harsh. I’m glad Iran wins the gold but I do feel bad for Hamedi. He was really impressive and to have it end like that is just really tough

Comment

IRIB just now announced he just gained his consciousness and can stand on podium

He just woke up to an Olympic GOLD Medal!!!

MERCI SAJJAD!!!!!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          IRIB just now announced he just gained his consciousness and can stand on podium

He just woke up to an Olympic GOLD Medal!!!

MERCI SAJJAD!!!!!
          Thank god he’s fine. Cant even imagine the image of waking up confused and being told you won gold lol

Comment

All the Arabs crying in the comments lol. After all the times AFC has fked over TM it’s nice to see them be on the losers end of this

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              I’m not gonna lie, I do feel bad for the Saudi guy. He was in full control of the match and I personally feel the decision to Disqualify him was harsh. I’m glad Iran wins the gold but I do feel bad for Hamedi. He was really impressive and to have it end like that is just really tough
              I don't think so, he had the advantage of height and longer legs.

Comment

Originally posted by amin_a962 View Post
                I don't think so, he had the advantage of height and longer legs.
                He was dominating Sajjad before the injury

Comment

for those thinking this was not a fair win, shall I remind you the robbery done towards us in fencing?

Comment

I am not too familiar with the rules, so the reason the Saudi guy was disqualified was because he used too much force on the kick ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      I am not too familiar with the rules, so the reason the Saudi guy was disqualified was because he used too much force on the kick ??
                      I’m not too familiar with the rules myself but from watching all of the matches and listening to the commentating, the rule appears to be that if someone gets injured and can’t continue then the jury decides on whether the injury was caused by the action of the opponent or not. They deemed that he was injured because of the opponents kick so they disqualified him

Comment

Its the game, you can’t make a mistake like that at that level. Like football you play well but lose your head and get red card in a final.
                        Sad way to lose, but he made a mistake, and at Olympic final , mistakes cost you gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                          Its the game, you can’t make a mistake like that at that level. Like football you play well but lose your head and get red card in a final.
                          Sad way to lose, but he made a mistake, and at Olympic final , mistakes cost you gold.
                          I agree that it’s the game and I think it’s ultimately the correct decision. Just sucks for Hamedi. He’s gonna be dreading that kick for the rest of his career

He has a bright future though so he’ll be ok

Comment

Here’s what happened for those who missed it

Comment

I’m not too familiar with the rules myself but from watching all of the matches and listening to the commentating, the rule appears to be that if someone gets injured and can’t continue then the jury decides on whether the injury was caused by the action of the opponent or not. They deemed that he was injured because of the opponents kick so they disqualified him
                              Very interesting. So not only you have to strike, you have to make sure your strike does not cause injury.

Makes winning a lot harder.

Comment

He’s walking to the podium now

Comment

Working...
                                X