Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debate: What do you think should be required for someone to play for a country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The roots of evil MONEY and Fame.

Many have changed for money and/or fame.

I accept the cases of Zandi or Ashkan... Father's last name, speaks more or less our language. Didn't Ashkan also marry an Iranian girl?

A Barzilian will never play for Iran unless they pay super well. After receiving all the money, he will pack and leave.

The ONLY reason 90% may play for Iran is Dollars, Pesos, Franks, After making the money, they will leave Iran.

Football is in our blood. Take some youth players and send them to football countries and let them grow there with promise to return and play for Iran.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Shahrokhi has Iranian blood. The players wearing French jerseys don't have French blood.
      One question KC jan: Do you have an US Passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
        One question KC jan: Do you have an US Passport?
        I do.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think we should all chip in and get KC a DNA test to confirm his bloodline. He looks Araghi to me.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            I think we should all chip in and get KC a DNA test to confirm his bloodline. He looks Araghi to me.
            Hopefully you won't be the one put in charge of counting the contributed funds.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Either you or @ least one of your real parents musta been born in the country you intend to represent otherwise your just a wannabe poser, & the federation that accepts your services are purely Pathetic..!

Comment

Hopefully you won't be the one put in charge of counting the contributed funds.

Is that you? Don't worry we will put you in charge of the money as you are good with handling small change. Lol Finally. Khobv benaal dige It took you forever. All this time I was wondering what you are talking about. This has to be a misquote or a misunderstanding or taken out of context. Even CQ did not have 15 games in Asian Cup. 20$ says you are of Araghi descent.

Comment

Is that you? Don't worry we will put you in charge of the money as you are good with handling small change. Lol Finally. Khobv benaal dige It took you forever. All this time I was wondering what you are talking about. This has to be a misquote or a misunderstanding or taken out of context. Even CQ did not have 15 games in Asian Cup. 20$ says you are of Araghi decent.
                  LOL now she is arguing with her own post of attributing 8 Asian Cup games to brown goh and 15 Asian Cup games to CQ.

Comment

Is that you? Don't worry we will put you in charge of the money as you are good with handling small change. Lol Finally. Khobv benaal dige It took you forever. All this time I was wondering what you are talking about. This has to be a misquote or a misunderstanding or taken out of context. Even CQ did not have 15 games in Asian Cup. 20$ says you are of Araghi decent.
                    LOL now she is arguing with her own post of attributing 8 Asian Cup games to brown goh and 15 Asian Cup games to CQ.

Both of you, please cut it out….
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                    X