This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell?

in the ghana czech game, one stupid ghana player kept bringing out an israeli flag when his team mates scored? explain that tome know? ud think when u score for ur country, ud want to show ur own flag, but this stopid black idiot is more worried about whats going on in israel and palestine than his family dying back at home from starvation. i would love them to lose now because of that....
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

yeah :s why the hell did he do that :S

my uncle was gooo ghana goo but when he saw the israely flag he said F**k u MF @$$whole son of a bit*h :s

Comment

stupid black idiot? why even bother man? let it go. Ghana is playing surprisingly well in this WC.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

*EDITED*
        In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

he was still waving the flag after the match :s

maybe hes paid by israelies

hope fifa do something about it

Comment

Yeah what the hell I thought I had mistaken at first, what a loser to bring out another countries flag like that...but im guessing maybe he was jewish and was trying to support Israel, although thats not the way to do it in a WC match. Idiot!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

jews hate black people, i dont this this black idiot realises this, orelse he would stop. Che badbakht

Comment

How civilized...

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Working...
                X