United States vs. Italy [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by an818outlaw
    pretty soon the olympics and the world cup will belong to the U.S.
    Pakistan has a better chance of actually qualifying for the World Cup than USA even thinking of winning it

But seriously, USA will need to do a LOT of things for a LONG time before being even contenders for the World Cup and Olympics.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
      Pakistan has a better chance of actually qualifying for the World Cup than USA even thinking of winning it
      But seriously, USA will need to do a LOT of things for a LONG time before being even contenders for the World Cup and Olympics.
      Yeah exactly man, US will never ever get past the 2nd round ever again just watch...and he says 'closing the gap on soccer and winning it soon!' wow what a joke. This outlaw kid has been brainwashed by the American players and media who are desperately trying to rack up viewers and supporters...he will realize soon enough how overrated and trashy this team really is.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

lol i cant believe what i read here, look USA had 2 deserved red cards, italy one
        the first usa red card was dirtier then italys one, from behind on the encle, it almost broke..
        usa had one CORRECT called of goal the guy was in buffons way and the rules say that offside
        italy had a goal that gatusso scored 1 min after coming on, the assist man Toni was called ofside which was NOT
        and as from the stats:

ITA USA
        3 Shots on Goal 0
        10 Shots 8
        13 Fouls 24
        7 Corner Kicks 3
        1 Free Kicks 1
        11 Offsides 1
        1 Own Goals 0
        2 Yellow Cards 2
        1 Red Cards 2
        54% Ball Possession 46%

and all above are non negotiable so haters plz stfu
        Gal'e Noii

Comment

Originally posted by morti
          lol i cant believe what i read here, look USA had 2 deserved red cards, italy one
          the first usa red card was dirtier then italys one, from behind on the encle, it almost broke..
          usa had one CORRECT called of goal the guy was in buffons way and the rules say that offside
          italy had a goal that gatusso scored 1 min after coming on, the assist man Toni was called ofside which was NOT
          and as from the stats:
          ITA USA
          3 Shots on Goal 0
          10 Shots 8
          13 Fouls 24
          7 Corner Kicks 3
          1 Free Kicks 1
          11 Offsides 1
          1 Own Goals 0
          2 Yellow Cards 2
          1 Red Cards 2
          54% Ball Possession 46%
          and all above are non negotiable so haters plz stfu
          Thank you. But still they have players like Donovan who comes out and says "we dominated with 11, 10, and 9 players!". Not to mention the fans like the ones here who are going along with it and saying they dominated too, they dont even show or talk about Gattuso's goal either...which was not offside! Yet not one comment or highlight about it on US television.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Thank you. But still they have players like Donovan who comes out and says "we dominated with 11, 10, and 9 players!". Not to mention the fans like the ones here who are going along with it and saying they dominated too, they dont even show or talk about Gattuso's goal either...which was not offside! Yet not one comment or highlight about it on US television.
            Donovan's a wussy....he had the best chance to become a better player when he moved to Bayer Leverkusen aged 18-19, played just 2 or 3 games and went back home citing "home sickness" :bs:

Then he even came back 3 years later, played 5 games and went back to the boring and lousy MLS......what a HILLBILLY SISSY !!! :bs:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
              and let me add, we (the italians) were also as good as 9 man because of perrotas injury who stayed in the field cause there were no more subs left..
              poor guy is not even sure of next match now but he did finish the US game
              Gal'e Noii

Comment

Performance aside, I was surprised that throughout most of the game you could hear very loud USA chants. I'm guessing it wasn't so much the American fans but rather Germans who were overjoyed to see their rival Italians struggling.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                X