Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An absolute master midfielder for us is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An absolute master midfielder for us is ...

Ghasem Hadadifard.

The bugger literally has every weapon a master class midfielder shd have in his armament. He can defend, tackle and mix it up with the opponent mids... despite not having a very imposing physicality.

He also can pass, and is probably among our top 4 creative midfielders with some great vision and through passing.

He can also take some really nice freekicks, and not to mention his long range shooting.
    His goal (off his left foot!) was just too classy and on par with the very best in the world. an absolute cracker (easily among the best goals of the week, alongside Barca's Alvez's and Inter's Stankovic's)

I'm thinking at this very moment, we dont have any midfielder better than him in Iran and he ought to be a fixed starter at TM.

Just like Kaiser Amir said to him, when he was in Qatar. I must say I don't follow the IPL, but from what I've seen in the ACL last year and also this year.., I think he definatly deserves more playing tome than he's getting.

Comment

That ACL goal this week reminded me of the shots Cyrus Ghayegran could score. I think Haddadifar too should grow a moustache soon.

By the way, Ghotbi was the one who recognized and first invited Haddadifar to Team Melli. He debuted in Summer 2010 in a friendly with Lazio. If I recall correctly the score was 1-1 with Khalatbari scoring for Iran.

The Italian broadcaster kept mentioning Haddadifar's name in their own language.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Im thinking along the lines Pirlo? I sure hope he gets to play for a long time. Career longevity is crucial for a midfielder but rare in Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Ghasem Hadadifard.

The bugger literally has every weapon a master class midfielder shd have in his armament. He can defend, tackle and mix it up with the opponent mids... despite not having a very imposing physicality.
          He also can pass, and is probably among our top 4 creative midfielders with some great vision and through passing.
          He can also take some really nice freekicks, and not to mention his long range shooting.
          His goal (off his left foot!) was just too classy and on par with the very best in the world. an absolute cracker (easily among the best goals of the week, alongside Barca's Alvez's and Inter's Stankovic's)
          I'm thinking at this very moment, we dont have any midfielder better than him in Iran and he ought to be a fixed starter at TM.
          I agree with everything you said. Just wondering why he wasn't discovered before????

Comment

Working...
          X