Cheer up time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheer up time

Australians didn't want a face off with Iran in semi finals so they made it easy for South Koreans to win the group.
    The Australian ref took care of us so it will be a final between South Korea and Australia.
    This has nothing to do with Iraq or Arabs. It is time to tel our people that football is not so fair. Let's forget it and enjoy our lives.

williams was biased thats right but pooladi messed it up!!!
    why does he simulate after being touched by the keeper? stand like a man instead of this shot..if he had not simulated he had no reason to give him a card and we had won that match most probably!!!

i really dont like that all the blame goes to the referee and pooladi is not touched at all! he played a horrible tournament at all..the games before he was also not so good as in brazil!

its the same iranian mentality always it is the ithers fault! america and england are the reason for islamic republic..arabs for the destruction of our culture.. we never say its our own fault!!!

really iraqi players acted bad and demanded the second yellow card and reminded that jerk williams nontheless pooladi was the grassroller!

remember ac 2004 when sattar zare touched that ugly chinese? what would we all have said if the referee had given the chinese a second yellow for simulation instead of zare red? would we also have said nooooo this is no yellow card? unfair? no way!! everyone would have praised such a good referee!!!

Comment

ah ok now after reading your thread I feel so much better, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        ah ok now after reading your thread I feel so much better, thanks.
        I feel so much better after this post.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          I feel so much better after this post.
          bruh

Comment

Working...
          X