Serbia Nigeria Morocco Panama , which team do we want from pot 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serbia Nigeria Morocco Panama , which team do we want from pot 4

If we assume that Australia prevails against Honduras and Greece fails to create a miracle against Croatia in the return leg and new zeland don't suprise Peru these are the 4 teams we will be drawn wiyh from pot 4 as the other 4 teams will be Asian teams which we can't be drawn with.
    My ranking of preferred team from pot 4
    1.panama
    2.morroco
    3.serbia
    4.nigeria

Will anyone say another team but Panama? I feel like they are the most likely win for us, even when they're full strength. Panama showed us today that even they are not going to roll over for us, and they played decently for a B team. Either way, they're still the least experiences and powerful team of the group.

Who I prefer:
    1.) Panama
    2.) Morroco
    3.) Nigeria
    4.) Serbia

We have experience against Nigeria, and Serbia has great quality and physical team which is more intimidating than Nigeria, although Nigeria would be a very tough match too.

Comment

Any African team. Because we always tend to get at least 1 point against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Any African team. Because we always tend to get at least 1 point against them.
        If we go by that small sample size of what, 2 games (Nigeria, Angola), shouldn't we want a concacaf team because we've beaten them once (USA) and lost once to their best team (Mexico).

If we want to go to the second round, we need 3 points from the 4th seed. A tie won't be any improvement from 2014. If we make it to KO stages, I say we beat the 4th seed and tie the second and first. Depending on the group, I really think our defense makes 5 points a very reasonable target and easy passage to Ro16.

Panama or Honduras are the best choices if Honduras makes it. Nigeria and Morocco are more dangerous on paper.

Comment

I would rather take a pick from:

Panama
          Morocco
          Serbia
          Nigeria
          Honduras

...Than...

Panama
          Morocco
          Serbia
          Nigeria

Why? because if Honduras makes it (instead of Australia), then we have less chance to be drawn with Nigeria or Serbia.

We will have 3 relatively easy teams to be drawn with: Panama, Morocco, Honduras

...Instead of just: Panama, Morocco.

Comment

Morocco all the way, Just because I think it would be an exciting match and we can definetly win or even Egypt would be great! I don't want the easiest group, If our football is truly inproving we should definetly be able to beat any of these teams.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Egypt is in the same pot as us so that won't happen. If new zeland qualifies that will push serbia up in our pot too n replace them with new zeland which is a team I prefer even over panama

Comment

id prefer panama

Comment

Panama would be the most sensible choice unless Honduras also qualifies. I would rate it as:

1) Panama (Honduras first if it qualifies)
                  2) Morocco
                  3) Nigeria
                  4) Serbia

Comment

We struggled against Panama Yesterday and would have tied if it weren't for an incorrect penalty call when Karim flopped.
                    So I guess Morocco since they seem like the weakest out of the other three.

Comment

Doesnt matter
                      We are the under dogs
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Panama obvioulsy! However marocco would be FUN! But we have played Juguslavia and now Bosnia so i guess Serbia is next up

Comment

How are Morocco weak though? They have some very strong players that play for Juve, Real Madrid, Southhampton, Schalke, Ajax/Feyenoord etc.

New Zealand would be good. Although if you ask me I would rather have Peru + Honduras.. than Croatia + New Zealand.

For us, from a mental standpoint we need upsets in this weeks playoffs. Croatia is going to beat Greece already so no chance there. But if N. Ireland/Ireland/Sweden qualify and knock out Swiss/Denmark/Italy. The gap between us and Pot2 decreases a bit.

Serbia will hopefully be in Pot 3 because I'm hoping out of the remaining games left there will be 1 more upset team qualifying pushing them into Pot 4 and then Serbia into Pot 3.

Comment

i dont mind any of them, panama is excellent for us, honduras, new zealand is good, morroco and nigeria i dont mind, we played them in 2014 world cup we should not be scared of any team

Comment

Serbia because they have super hot sexy girls

Comment

Working...
                              X