X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolton sign Anelka in record deal

Bolton sign Anelka in record deal

Anelka left Manchester City for Fenerbahce 18 months ago

The Frenchman, 27, who has previously played for Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City, successfully completed a medical with Wanderers on Thursday.
    He has been in Turkey with Fenerbahce for the last 18 months.
    "Nicolas is a player with an amazing track record in the Premiership," said Bolton boss Sam Allardyce.
    606 VIEW
    A great signing for Bolton

BT

606: Have your say

"Patience is a virtue and I am pleased to say that all the waiting and hard work we've done behind the scenes has paid off."
    "He was born to score goals. His talent and experience will be a valuable asset for us.
    "It's an unprecedented amount of money for Bolton Wanderers to spend and fully underlines the club's ambition," Allardyce added.

wow, Anelka is a great striker.
    Good move by Bolton

Comment

He is not even worth the money....

He is good but not dat much should be paid for him..Bolton could of gotten a better striker with dat kind of money i am sure

Comment

I always liked this guys skill, not his mouth, high profile talent. But I think you're right, that much money they could've possibly signed a cheaper striker who isn't as well known. But Anelka is a proven striker in EPL (not many of them out there). So no real adjusting period for them. Plus Bolton need a striker sooo badly it's kind of sad. Having that slow paced Kevin as their striker was such a shame.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Working...
        X