San Marino-Germany [LOL]

germany spanked san marino 0-13!!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Dammn, even for San Marino thats bad.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

germans are such idiots. they have no manners.

they played with their best team possible vs san marino!!!!

and a normal team would have stopped after the 5th or 6th goal.

what do you have to prove vs san marino?
      they just dont have anything better to do.

they should remember how italy treated them in that friendly italy won 4:0. after the 2nd goals italians saw that the germans wouldnt be a danger to them at that day, so they slowed down a bit. if they had played on like in the first minutes they would have won maybe 8:0.

italians acted totally right. come on man, you just dont do these things. the germans have no idea of honor

Comment

Originally posted by ird28

they should remember how italy treated them in that friendly italy won 4:0. after the 2nd goals italians saw that the germans wouldnt be a danger to them at that day, so they slowed down a bit. if they had played on like in the first minutes they would have won maybe 8:0.

italians acted totally right. come on man, you just dont do these things. the germans have no idea of honor
        They did the right thing, goal difference will play a part in this qualifying. Would you like them to hold back and lose on goal difference? Maybe you didn't know that, but you have to agree, it's better to be safe than sorry. They'll play 100% and not regret not scoring more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
          They did the right thing, goal difference will play a part in this qualifying. Would you like them to hold back and lose on goal difference? Maybe you didn't know that, but you have to agree, it's better to be safe than sorry. They'll play 100% and not regret not scoring more goals.
          Yeah, let's make sure we dont lose out on goal difference by scoring 20 extra goals

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant faZz
            Yeah, let's score 20 extra goals just to make sure we don't lose out on goal difference

umm yah, thats the idea. What, so if Germany doesn't qualify because of the goal differential...what will you say, atleast they were polite. I didn't think so. They did the right thing, Czech and Eire won't be holding back either, they know alots on the line.

Comment

It's absolutely not wrong to do your best on the pitch. It's cowardish not to do that. I really hate it when teams don't use their capacity just because they feel sorry for the opponents. That's not fair play, and it's quite disrespectful because IMO it's a way of indirectly telling the opponent that "I don't count you as a worthy opponent, I wont do my best".
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                umm yah, thats the idea. What, so if Germany doesn't qualify because of the goal differential...what will you say, atleast they were polite. I didn't think so. They did the right thing, Czech and Eire won't be holding back either, they know alots on the line.
                Yes, you're right...

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                  It's absolutely not wrong to do your best on the pitch. It's cowardish not to do that. I really hate it when teams don't use their capacity just because they feel sorry for the opponents. That's not fair play, and it's quite disrespectful because IMO it's a way of indirectly telling the opponent that "I don't count you as a worthy opponent, I wont do my best".
                  Exactly. What kind of bs it is to stop scoring when you know you can score a few more goals.

Goal difference can be very important in these matches so they did the right thing. It was a funny moment when Lehmann wanted to take the PK but then went back to his goal again after talking with some player of San Marino.

Comment

Yea and they did teh same thing to France cause they were sad afetr the loss in World cup finlas so Italians let them win to cheer them up
                    Or they were so kind and honorable to let Litvani get a point from their match against them.

Comment

so were iranians also idiots for scoring 17 against maldives and 19 against guam??
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yes jujst like Iran we dont score much cuz we have manners..........................................( note the sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
                          yes jujst like Iran we dont score much cuz we have manners..........................................( note the sarcasm)
                          lol look at the post above you

Comment

I stopped watching that piece of crap after 15 minutes. It was boring as hell.
                            But did any of you watch Goltv last night. They showed the highlight of many games of 2008 qualifying games. They also showed the qualifying games of the Asian Cup. They showed Palestine vs Iraq, Kuwait vs Australia, Japan vs Yemen. Guess what game they didn't show or talk about? Iran-Syria.

Comment

I don t know
                              I mean 13-0 is kinda disrespecting the opponent.
                              Other teams have played san marino before for qualifications before and they stopped after 4 or 5 goals
                              if u wanna secure the goal differencial, then fine 8-0 but not 13-0
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X