TURKEY-SWISS brawl! (Not the sandwich)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TURKEY-SWISS brawl! (Not the sandwich)

The other night i saw a quick clip of the fight at the end of the WCQ playoff game between turkey and swiss. It was crazy and those turks were acting stupid, kicking the trainers and sh*t
    All the swiss players were rushing into the tunnel and the turkey players were hitting them from behind.

I want to know if anyone has the clip of what happened or how it got started. Im curious to know cuz in that clip i didnt see much and it was very quick.

anyone?

Well i can tell u how it started , as soon as the ref blew the whistle for the end of the match, the swiss ran for their lives . That was when the turks went nuts !

I have the clip but u can only see how they're running off the pitch and start kicking each other , u can also see a bit what's happening in the little tunnel . Want me to send it to u ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M
      Well i can tell u how it started , as soon as the ref blew the whistle for the end of the match, the swiss ran for their lives . That was when the turks went nuts !

I have the clip but u can only see how they're running off the pitch and start kicking each other , u can also see a bit what's happening in the little tunnel . Want me to send it to u ?
      if you can send it to me to..

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV
        if you can send it to me to..
        Ok dadash , i will as soon as i'm back . I'm goin out now . See ya later .

Ps: pm me ur e-mail adress

Comment

The reason for their behaviour was simple, they lost and didn't qualify for the world cup...pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M
            Ok dadash , i will as soon as i'm back . I'm goin out now . See ya later .
            Ps: pm me ur e-mail adress
            can you please simply upload it on yousendit.com so that we all can see?

Comment

Originally posted by sabziabzi
              can you please simply upload it on yousendit.com so that we all can see?
              good idea

Comment

I thought the Swiss first kicked a Turkish trainer and a Turk player chased him down, then the whole fight began. But it is from a long time ago and is only from memory of what I thought I saw.

Comment

Here u go guys http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...T3NE4GYG9XC0P6
                  Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                  X