Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEOS]Arie Haan:Perspolis Coach former Holland Player scoring beautiful goals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEOS]Arie Haan:Perspolis Coach former Holland Player scoring beautiful goals!

Many on the forum will know Arie Haan as a Perspolis coach , yet may never have realised how much of a magnificent player he really was. He played in the John Cruyff days and played alongside Cruyff in the 1978 WC where he scored 2 beautiful goals.

N.B Holland were in the same group as Iran in this WC

GOAL 1 VS. GERMANY

GOAL 2 VS. ITALY

These goals are often in the Top 10 goals of all time.....

Thanks
    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

nice..didn't know he was a good player!

what I'm noticing btw is that goalkeepers are much better nowadays..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Arie Hann was always known for his fierce shots behind the 18. He was a great player, and a great support for Cruyff back then.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
        Arie Hann was always known for his fierce shots behind the 18. He was a great player, and a great support for Cruyff back then.

yeah but more like 30+ meters in these goals! wow and who wouldve known he'd be coaching our very own Persepolis one day.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_H_F
          yeah but more like 30+ meters in these goals! wow and who wouldve known he'd be coaching our very own Persepolis one day.
          I'd love to know his motives for going to Perspolis!

It was either the raw talent , the money or the love of the game because i'm sure Arie Haan could have easily got a coaching job in the Dutch Leagues with better pay and better lifestyle etc.

We are very lucky to have such an experienced player coaching our boys
          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
          X