If you could pluck one team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could pluck one team...

...and replace it with another from the same continent who would it be? I gotta say thus far as far as the quality of teams this is shaping out to be one of the strongest fields in the World Cup based on the available teams from each continent. I'm especially pleased about Africa, in particular Ghana and Ivory Coast which are both exciting, attacking and talented teams.
    My replacements would have been as follows:

Asia: Iran for North Korea. Actually maybe even Uzbekistan for North Korea. I just don't want North Korea.
    Europe: Portugal (if they don't make it) or Sweden for Slovakia.

The rest pretty much seem just about right.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Asia: Iran for N.Korea (make sure Karimi, Vahid, and Mehdi play)
    Europe: Sweden for Slovakia, Turkey for Serbia, Croatia for Ukraine/Greece
    wouldn't mine Canada in WC, but they would be a laughing stock

Comment

no one, if your not there you didn't deserve to make it lol, I'm thrilled with all the new faces and once in awhile teams, this should be a great world cup...but that being said..

Iran over Australia (I wanna see NK in a major tournament, its such a change lol)

thats about it
      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
        no one, if your not there you didn't deserve to make it lol, I'm thrilled with all the new faces and once in awhile teams, this should be a great world cup...but that being said..
        Iran over Australia (I wanna see NK in a major tournament, its such a change lol)
        thats about it
        I really hope you guys make it tomorrow
        Ukraine is the most boring team ever

Greece might defend too much, but the fact that they beat Portugal twice in Portugal, makes me a Greece follower

Comment

^^^

thanks man, I wanted to see Iran qualify (I rooted for them in 06)

our midfield is terrible (until our youngsters come up), the funny thing is we have decent attackers..Celtic's Samaras, Frankfurts Amanatidis, Leverkusen's Gekas (leading scorer in WCQ in Europe) but we cant produce upfront

both Ukraine and Greece are boring, but thanks for the support, we definitely need it
          Go Cows!

Comment

Actually one more that I forgot: loser of Egypt/Algeria for South Africa.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
              ^^^
              thanks man, I wanted to see Iran qualify (I rooted for them in 06)
              our midfield is terrible (until our youngsters come up), the funny thing is we have decent attackers..Celtic's Samaras, Frankfurts Amanatidis, Leverkusen's Gekas (leading scorer in WCQ in Europe) but we cant produce upfront
              both Ukraine and Greece are boring, but thanks for the support, we definitely need it
              hey malaka
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
              X