Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the FIFA player of the year award (mens)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
    i want kaka & ronaldo win
    without xavi & iniesta, messi is nothing !
    the reason why messi playing good for barca, cuz barca have the best playmakers in the world. they are "The ENGINEER" Xavi and Andreas Iniesta !
    look at messi in argentine national team. why he doesn't play good enogh for argentine ?!
    because argentine haven't a good playmakers like xavi & iniesta.

Comment

why you laugh that ?
      i said a funny thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
        why you laugh that ?
        i said a funny thing ?
        you said messi is nothing without xavi-iniesta. of course thats funny

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Very surprisd that Kaka's name was there, thought he was very lacklustre for AC Milan, and he hasn't lit up Madrid this year that much either.. I really doubt he will win it, maybe it was because of his performance in the Confiderations Cup.

I disagree about Xavi and Iniesta bit. I do think Messi is a world-class player and would walk in any team, the reason why he doesn't play so good with the Argentina, is Maradona's tactics and not let him play the free-role to roam around the pitch.

Xavi and Iniesta are two great players aswell, but if they are not in the team, you would still see Messi causing problems for opponents defence.
          Messi should win it, but Xavi and Iniesta have also been brilliant and deserve a mention.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

neku

Comment

crystiana scored 26 goals in 53 games last season while playing for the 2nd best club in the world that season, and best club in epl for that season.

here are all his goals:

i kept a tally as i watched:

penalties: 5
              free kicks: 6
              off a set play: 4
              open play: 11 (1 tap in and most others the 4rth or 5th goal against weak teams towards the end of the game) half of the goals in open play were goals against good teams/goals that had an effect on the game.

so we can factually conclude that crystiana scored 5 important goals in open play in 53 competitive matches last season.

he scored 6 free kicks. they were stunners. but how many free kick attempts did he have the entire season? at least 30? i am sure many world class players are capable of that ratio.

of those 5 penalties i dont know how many of them he actually earned himself. i am sure at least one of them was earned by himself by a dive though.

and he scored only 4 goals off a set play. any real madrid centerback scores that much the same way in 1 season.

i mean he might be world class, but how the hell does crystiana deserve to be on this list? he is clearly overrated.

Comment

now compare crystiana with the most underrated striker in the world.

here are higuains 25 goals in 44 games in the same season (he also had 9 assists):

penalties: 4
                off set play: 1
                open play: 20 (1 tap in and 3 "easy" goals that came to him so 16 amazing goals, of those 16 goals he created 9 out of nothing by himself and almost all of the 16 goals were crucial for the result of the game)

and dont give me the higuain is a striker crystiana is a wing forward bs. higuain also played wing forward sometimes and crystiana sometimes played striker. plus, crystiana was always the head of the offense for man u so its expected of him to score the goals just as much as the strikers.

which strikers where better than higuain last year?

torres and drogba were injured so they are counted out. eto o did not have a good scoring record when you consider how many passes xavi and messi created for him.

the only strikers who were clearly better than higuain last year were villa and forlan. diego milito and ibra and grafite and anelka had similar scoring ratios but they received more service than higuain.

higuain is the argentinian torres. his playing style is the same. torres is better but higuain is younger and might catch up. higuain is better than torres was at this age.

Comment

leo messiiii.!!!!!!!!

Comment

if anyone besides messi wins i'll post nude pics of myself

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      now compare crystiana with the most underrated striker in the world.

here are higuains 25 goals in 44 games in the same season (he also had 9 assists):

penalties: 4
                      off set play: 1
                      open play: 20 (1 tap in and 3 "easy" goals that came to him so 16 amazing goals, of those 16 goals he created 9 out of nothing by himself and almost all of the 16 goals were crucial for the result of the game)

and dont give me the higuain is a striker crystiana is a wing forward bs. higuain also played wing forward sometimes and crystiana sometimes played striker. plus, crystiana was always the head of the offense for man u so its expected of him to score the goals just as much as the strikers.

which strikers where better than higuain last year?

torres and drogba were injured so they are counted out. eto o did not have a good scoring record when you consider how many passes xavi and messi created for him.

the only strikers who were clearly better than higuain last year were villa and forlan. diego milito and ibra and grafite and anelka had similar scoring ratios but they received more service than higuain.

higuain is the argentinian torres. his playing style is the same. torres is better but higuain is younger and might catch up. higuain is better than torres was at this age.
                      i agree with you that hiquain is a very great striker, but you cannot rule out other strikers equally or more good (grafite, etc.) because they got service. you cannot deny that hiquain did get a lot of service for many of those goals.

Comment

the reason why xavi or iniesta wont win is because they play almost exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          i agree with you that hiquain is a very great striker, but you cannot rule out other strikers equally or more good (grafite, etc.) because they got service. you cannot deny that hiquain did get a lot of service for many of those goals.
                          he created 9 goals for himself. thats absolutely amazing.

Comment

yes but im sure grafite has equaled that tally. i mean its not like that amazing goal he scored vs bayern isnt the only spectacle hes performed

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              yes but im sure grafite has equaled that tally. i mean its not like that amazing goal he scored vs bayern isnt the only spectacle hes performed
                              its easier to score in german league.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                                crystiana scored 26 goals in 53 games last season while playing for the 2nd best club in the world that season, and best club in epl for that season.

here are all his goals:

i kept a tally as i watched:

penalties: 5
                                free kicks: 6
                                off a set play: 4
                                open play: 11 (1 tap in and most others the 4rth or 5th goal against weak teams towards the end of the game) half of the goals in open play were goals against good teams/goals that had an effect on the game.

so we can factually conclude that crystiana scored 5 important goals in open play in 53 competitive matches last season.

he scored 6 free kicks. they were stunners. but how many free kick attempts did he have the entire season? at least 30? i am sure many world class players are capable of that ratio.

of those 5 penalties i dont know how many of them he actually earned himself. i am sure at least one of them was earned by himself by a dive though.

and he scored only 4 goals off a set play. any real madrid centerback scores that much the same way in 1 season.

i mean he might be world class, but how the hell does crystiana deserve to be on this list? he is clearly overrated.

Ronaldo = GOD

just look @ his goal

fuking beautiful...all of them
                                I have no idea how you use this video to take credit away from him

Comment

Working...
                                X