Zlatan Ibrahimovic very close to Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zlatan Ibrahimovic very close to Milan

According to many reliable Swedish sources, Barcelona and Milan have already agreed on the transfer fee, which is thought to be about 40 million euro.
    The only obstacle right now is Zlatans high salary, though it seems like he has agreed to lower his salary a little. Zlatan has until tomorrow to make a final decision.

Personally, I think that Barcelona should have given him more time. He did a good first season, he wasnt any miracle signing, but keep in mind it was his first season. Im sure that if he stays, he will have a great season. But with Pedro, Villa, Bojan and Messi, I dont think he would play too many games.

He was the one that took down real madrid! with his 1-0 goal so yeah Zlatan should stay! but barcelona is to stupid letting go of the greatest ever

Comment

I really hope Zlatan wont end up in Milan, and fck Barcelona for messing with his career.

Comment

berlusconi merda.. u sell kaka for 70 mil and this is what u get us? zlatan is finished and doesnt show up when its crunch time
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

according to goal.com, robinho will also join milan if ibra joins.

Comment

well we got Villa, pedro, Messi, Bojan, we really don't need Ibra whose workrate isn't like any of them.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
              according to goal.com, robinho will also join milan if ibra joins.

are you sure? i read that robinho has already agreed to join Milan IF ibrahimovic doesnt come. can you send me a link?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                well we got Villa, pedro, Messi, Bojan, we really don't need Ibra whose workrate isn't like any of them.
                did any of those players you merntioned score against real madrid when barca only wan 1-0 ? or was that zlatans goal

Comment

hes getting the heat for wrong reasons in my opinion, it seemed like Barcelona rushed offering a crazy amount for him..even if he didn't live up to expectations he still notched 21 goals and 10 assists in all competitions for the season and scored some important ones too

Barcelona gave up alot for him, hes a huge investment they shouldn't give up on him so soon
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Overrated and lazy. Really dislike this guy.

Comment

retards

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                        hes getting the heat for wrong reasons in my opinion, it seemed like Barcelona rushed offering a crazy amount for him..even if he didn't live up to expectations he still notched 21 goals and 10 assists in all competitions for the season and scored some important ones too
                        Barcelona gave up alot for him, hes a huge investment they shouldn't give up on him so soon
                        He was the one that scored against real madrid. He decided el clasico that means he was the reason they won the leauge. if you odnt beat real you dont win the leauge. Thats La liga for you and ibrahimovic was the one that scored the 1-0 winning goal against real madrid

Comment

it was stupid for him to leave inter anyway, milan is also stupid for buying him...they have great forwards, they just need to beef up their tactics, defense and midfield...pato and borriello are more than capable

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            it was stupid for him to leave inter anyway, milan is also stupid for buying him...they have great forwards, they just need to beef up their tactics, defense and midfield...pato and borriello are more than capable
                            na i disagree.. we need robinho or ibra.. if you watched all of milans games this past season, you will understand that borriello is no good for us. and hey if we can get rid of huntelaar in a trade.. why not.. but i still prefer robinho over ibra as deadly he can be

Comment

Its official

Comment

Working...
                              X