• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing game...USA-mexico....gold cup final

US goes up 2-0 mexico comes back and wins 4-2

great game the whole 90

Comment

Great game it was indeed Eki.

This Mexico team is surely entertaining to watch. I'm interested to see how they will do in the upcoming Copa America. After Brazil, and Argentina, Mexico is right there with Uruguay and Chile as outside contenders.

Comment

are they really in copa america? thats strange to do 2 tournaments so back to back, copa america is in like a week from now

Comment

Comment

the 4-2 goal from Dos Santos is a kind of a goal you don't see too often. Pure class.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Even after the US was up 2-0 I knew Mexico would win. The US team is too flat and unimaginative.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Mexico is sending their U23 team to Copa America, not their main squad. Perhaps they're using that tournament as means of preparing for Olympic qualifications?

Comment

Not surprised that they have crushed us every time we played them (us=iran not U.S.... but they have crushed the U.S. too)

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Mexico is sending their U23 team to Copa America, not their main squad. Perhaps they're using that tournament as means of preparing for Olympic qualifications?
                    Ahh, too bad. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Actually japan was also invited to copa america, they had to withdraw due to the earthquake crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Not surprised that they have crushed us every time we played them (us=iran not U.S.... but they have crushed the U.S. too)

Actually for the longest time, US was winning every time, even in mexico and world up qualifiers....its only in last year or two that mexico has gotten alot better and US has declined. If i remember correclty this is only their 2nd win over US in years...

Comment

wow, i'm so glad those arrogant Americans lost and were humbled by Mexico. The best part was on Dos Santos' goal, the USA goalie kept trying to swipe at his legs but failed miserably
                          sigpic

Comment

every time mexico wins I win

Comment

^^^ Haha, Mexican girlfriend?

Viva Mexico! Vamos a ganar!

Comment

Working...
                              X