National Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Football League

If there are any fans of the NFL on this forum, I created this thread for us. Today is the first week of the season.

Pats will crush the Dolphins tomorrow night...

Comment

GO RAMS! huge run by s jax !! i dink dont think philly's o-line is going to be that good this year..

Comment

I can't believe the Steelers are getting pounded by the Ravens!!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
          GO RAMS! huge run by s jax !! i dink dont think philly's o-line is going to be that good this year..
          Too bad he sustained an injury.

Comment

Go bills because its the closest city to toronto and plays some games here!!

Comment

G-MEN!!!!

skins are going down!!!!!

im hoping for a big upset in the st. louis vs phili game
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

TD eli manning!

g-men up 7-0 begining of the 1st quarter!!!

pats, jets, and phili can all watch and learn
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Texans looked awesome today. I know the Colts didn't have Manning, but that doesn't make a difference on special teams and defense, which the Texans absolutely dominated the Colts on.

This is the year the Texans take over the AFC South.
                  "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                  Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                    Texans looked awesome today. I know the Colts didn't have Manning, but that doesn't make a difference on special teams and defense, which the Texans absolutely dominated the Colts on.

Texans finally can overcome their nemesis, the Colts. Even with Manning, I don't think they can match up well with the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                      thats how it should and will be...schaub and andre johson.....enough said

both are top players in their position....overall the texans have a very talented squad. im going to make a very bold statement here and predict them to be superbowl contenders this season.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I dislike the Cowboys and want them to lose but hope Romo has a terrific game for my fantasy team.

Comment

I can't wait for the rise of the RAIDER NATION tomorrow!

Comment

The Texans played one hell of a game yesterday. The Texans HAVE to dominate AFC South. Our defense looks solid. We haven't played defense like that in while! Schaub, Andre, Jacoby and Arian Foster gives the texans a huge boost as far as offense goes. All players played like they were on the top level of their game (except for Foster, who was the lead rusher last season, sat out due to a hamstring strain)

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                              Too bad he sustained an injury.
                              Really? He's on my fantasy team
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                              X