Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
    Apparently, he's selling the duty-free Ranger Rover he imported for 400% profit lol
    How do you know this !? lmao 😂

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      from this looks like he was paired with belotti up top for the intra squad friendly. Looks like auoar was also on their team, good find by karsdorp the rwb.

This 2 weeks is gonna be big for him, if he shows himself well to mou I think he will be involved in some decent capacity vs empoli and hopefully there is space in xi for him next to lukaku in the longer term.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

from this looks like he was paired with belotti up top for the intra squad friendly. Looks like auoar was also on their team, good find by karsdorp the rwb.

This 2 weeks is gonna be big for him, if he shows himself well to mou I think he will be involved in some decent capacity vs empoli and hopefully there is space in xi for him next to lukaku in the longer term.
        Can't Belotti play the dziuba role? Maybe Lukaku and Belotti will share playing time to play with Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Can't Belotti play the dziuba role? Maybe Lukaku and Belotti will share playing time to play with Azmoun
          lukaku link up play shits all over belottis. Look how many times he set up lautaro last year. Belotti is really limited, more of a hardworking gardankoloft 9 who fits well with lower/midtable teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            How do you know this !? lmao 😂
            instagram

Comment

azmoun looks really fit and ready . I hope he does get some playing time .

Comment

Latest reaction to his situation in Italian press:

Rome, Azmoun is back: the Iranian targets Empoli

Splendid goal in training for the attacker, who has recovered from his calf problem and is looking for his first call-up: all the details

ROME - The light at the end of the tunnel arrived on an ordinary Friday in Trigoria. Full break for the national teams, teams mixed with the Primavera kids for a family match: Karsdorp makes a pass from the attacking midfield to Azmoun who controls it with his chest and mocks Boer , the third goalkeeper, with an unstoppable lob. A play like Totti. A full-blown spoon. Applause, hearts and comments galore because the video of the action is posted on Roma's official social networks. Already. there are no longer any doubts: the Iranian has recovered from his left calf injury with whom he has been fighting since the end of July. A stop that prevented him from training continuously, but not from changing teams because Roma took a big gamble by bringing Azmoun to the Giallorossi, a star of world football who passed away in recent seasons at Bayer Leverkusen . In Germany he had to deal with constant physical problems and a poor feeling in front of goal. Things he wasn't used to. In fact, over the years at Zenit St. Petersburg, he was a permanent starter. Not only. It was almost always decisive. Just look at the roadmap: 104 appearances, 62 centers and 23 assists. World-class numbers.

There's still a good week left until Roma-Empoli. So Azmoun believes it . He hopes to be called up for the first time since he landed in the city. The impact with Roma - among other things full of skepticism on the part of the fans (also) because the Lukaku deal had not yet been finalized - was not simple. The injury took its toll. As well as the desire to make up for it, released in therapy sessions, then in separate training sessions and finally in the actual sessions under Mourinho's orders. Theoretically he was ready on the day of the Roma-Milan final. But taking risks didn't make much sense. He took a seat in the stands at the Olimpico and is now waiting to savor the atmosphere of the stadium no longer as a non-paying spectator. It is complicated to hypothesize his use against Empoli. Azmoun will likely be rushed in subsequent games. Both because he cannot be considered a starter, and because no one wants to see him in the infirmary again in the short, medium or long term. It is a cartridge to be fired at the right time . The striker, it should be underlined, did not respond to the call from Iran, the national team where he plays the role of superstar. He did it to stay in Rome and therefore to put the calf problem in the drawer. Iran, however, had no official matches on the calendar, but a friendly against Bulgaria, which they won 1-0 despite the absence of their key man up front.
                ​

Azmoun was not included in the UEFA list like Kristensen

The reasons for the double exclusion are not of a technical nature but must be sought in the limits imposed by UEFA from a financial fair play perspective. The attacker, therefore, will not take the field on Thursday and will be able to focus only on the championship and the Italian Cup, when Roma will enter the draw. On the one hand, this is good because he will have fewer close commitments and will be able to concentrate on himself, on recovery times and on physical management

Azmoun chose Roma to start from scratch. Roma, on the other hand, signed him because they believe in his redemption.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne...punta_l_empoli

​

​
                ​

Comment

I didnt knew Azmoun wont be playing in UEFA Europe League this year This is a huuuuuge Upset in my eyes. What if one of their Strikers gets injured....any chance they can call him up later on?

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    I didnt knew Azmoun wont be playing in UEFA Europe League this year This is a huuuuuge Upset in my eyes. What if one of their Strikers gets injured....any chance they can call him up later on?
                    Just in the group stages

Comment

Everyone freaking out about Azmoun missing EL, yet it is no big deal!... Relax... here's why:

1) Roma's EL group SUCKS. I mean big time. Slavia Praha, Servette (never heard of them), and Sheriff Tiraspol are the teams... Persepolis's ACL group and most conference league groups are tougher than that

2) He will BE BACK IF ROMA GOES THROUGH. He is only left out of the group stages!

3) Let Belotti and Lukaku tire against those teams and Azmoun can play the league games (which actually matter) and shine

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Everyone
                        freaking out about Azmoun missing EL, yet it is no big deal!... Relax... here's why:

1) Roma's EL group SUCKS. I mean big time. Slavia Praha, Servette (never heard of them), and Sheriff Tiraspol are the teams... Persepolis's ACL group and most conference league groups are tougher than that

2) He will BE BACK IF ROMA GOES THROUGH. He is only left out of the group stages!

3) Let Belotti and Lukaku tire against those teams and Azmoun can play the league games (which actually matter) and shine
                        Exactly

Honestly it's SMART

Let him get back to 100 percent, start strong, and cook in the league and the knockout stage 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Everyone freaking out about Azmoun missing EL, yet it is no big deal!... Relax... here's why:

I would agree with you if Mou actually let sardar be a starter in league but the reality is that Mou doesn't like to touch his line ups. He will start with his Love Lukaku in 90% of the games. Mou loves this guy. Like father and son.

B So in short, what you said is that : Sardar will be missing 6 group games + 2 R16 in Europa league against weak teams that he could bump up his goals. For (that a big IF ), Two games in R16 against a tough team which looking at the state of roma they will have hard time surviving .

Sardar missing 6 games for possibly 2 Games (If he gets picked) by Mou. Also Remember Tammy abraham will be back by then .

C.) Mou has to make decision between Sardar and Lukaku and tammy.

Anyways looking at his latest images sardar looks very fit and ready. Lets hope sardar don't get injured and performs.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                            No not possible according to FFP . Sadly sardar will be missing 6 games. If they make it to R16 sardar will possibly have a chance to play in 2 R16 games . Its a huge upset for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

No not possible according to FFP . Sadly sardar will be missing 6 games. If they make it to R16 sardar will possibly have a chance to play in 2 R16 games . Its a huge upset for most of us.
                              I think this is good news. Let's get him established as a player in the league and get over his scoring troubles before throwing him in a high pressure situation.

Comment

Some of you are tearing your trying to cope with EL exclusion. Aghayun, with those easy opponents it was great chance for Serdar to start, get some goals, build confidence, and earn trust of coach. For some of you he’s already starting the derby! His exclusion from the list is a big L!

Comment

Working...
                                X