Ansarifard - 5
          Ghoochannejhad - 6

Montazeri - 3
          Ebrahimi - 4
          Ghoddos - 6
          Torabi - 5
          Jahanbakhsh - 6
          Rezaei - 5

I'm glad Moharrami took Rezaeian's spot in Perspolis.
          Is Khanzadeh really better than Khalilzadeh and Majid Hosseini?
          CQ doesn't seem to learn from Khakpour's mistake, who played Cheshmi as CB.
          There are so many DMs who are better than Karimi. Just because he played couple of games in Croatia, it doesn't mean that he should take a WC spot.
          Last edited by 04041374; 03-23-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Basically by minute 50 my only hope was that every player left with no injury.

Biggest takeaway is that CQ probably only wants to take one of Cheshmi and Khanzadeh - and that is as 4th CB behind Jalal, Pej, and PAG. I highly doubt both of them make the squad, and I highly doubt either of them gets a minute in the WC unless to defend a lead with 3 minutes left or to cover an injury.

The rest of the team I thought was decent. Some mistakes, but some good plays as well.

Again, no injuries - I am OK with the rest.

Comment

Iran vs Tunisia Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Not sure why torabi gets invited when we have a perfect player like Ali Alipour, surely CQ’s biggest mistake was to cross off alipour

You get to have one or two good chances against big teams and someone like torabi showed he can not deliver a 200% 1on1 scoring chance even if his life depended on it, what he missed even my deceased nana would have scored it with eyes closed

I am a blue fan by the way
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

That was just bad I don’t understand what Quieroz’s obsession with Amiri is the guy is plain out shit for team Melli maybe different for Persepolis but I don’t think he should even be considered a player who should have a rightful ticket to Russia same thing with ebrahimi our first game vs Morocco could be disastrous based on this performance I know we have injuries and stuff but it doesn’t matter!! I trust in Quieroz but man he’s got work to do because Morocco has at least 4 players like Khazri in the attack and he completely shat on our defense which tbh I think PAG and Hosseini are the only solid ones Cheshmi dives into tackles too much and isn’t composed on the ball at all and Montezari whys this guy even still on the team?? Like this Algeria could be another loss since they have a lot more Ofensively gifted players

Comment

Beiranvand - 8 (The dude is solid, although somewhat of a dumbass. That yellow card was so unnecessary)
                  Rezaeian - 2
                  Khanzadeh - 3
                  Cheshmi - 3
                  Mohammadi - 6
                  Hajsafi - 5
                  Karimi - 4
                  Shojaei - 6.5
                  Ansarifard - 4 (although it's not his fault the coach played him out of position)
                  Amiri - 4
                  Ghoochannejhad - 5 (didn't really get a chance to shine)
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Montazeri - 2
                  Ebrahimi - 2 (worst game I've seen from him)
                  Ghoddos - 7
                  Torabi - 4 (invisible)
                  Jahanbakhsh - 7
                  K. Rezaei - 6

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    That was just bad I don’t understand what Quieroz’s obsession with Amiri is the guy is plain out shit for team Melli maybe different for Persepolis but I don’t think he should even be considered a player who should have a rightful ticket to Russia same thing with ebrahimi our first game vs Morocco could be disastrous based on this performance I know we have injuries and stuff but it doesn’t matter!! I trust in Quieroz but man he’s got work to do because Morocco has at least 4 players like Khazri in the attack and he completely shat on our defense which tbh I think PAG and Hosseini are the only solid ones Cheshmi dives into tackles too much and isn’t composed on the ball at all and Montezari whys this guy even still on the team?? Like this Algeria could be another loss since they have a lot more Ofensively gifted players
                    Khazri exposed how weak our right side was today.

Ghafouri is the only option IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Beiranvand - 9
                      Rezaeian - 4
                      Khanzadeh - 2
                      Cheshmi - 2
                      Mohammadi - 5

Hajsafi - 4
                      Karimi - 2
                      Shojaei - 7

Amiri - 3
                      Ansarifard - 5
                      Ghoochannejhad - 6

Montazeri - 1
                      Ebrahimi - 3
                      Ghoddos - 7
                      Torabi - 5
                      Jahanbakhsh - 7

Comment

Beiranvand - 8

Rezaeian - 4
                        Khanzadeh - 3
                        Cheshmi - 3.5
                        Mohammadi - 5.5

Hajsafi - 5
                        Karimi - 3
                        Shojaei - 6

Ansarifard - 5.5
                        Amiri - 4
                        Ghoochannejhad - 5.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Montazeri - 3
                        Ebrahimi - 4
                        Ghoddos - 6.5
                        Torabi - 5
                        Jahanbakhsh - 6.5
                        K. Rezaei - 6

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                          Use the existing thread please.
                          NO!
                          ---

I'll give Beiranvand a 10. Today he made Neuer look like shit.

Comment

My thoughts on today’s friendly match against Tunisia:

1. First of all if you’re bashing Team Melli because of this loss then a) You don’t understand football b) You’re not a real Team Melli fan c) You’re just a troll d) All of the above

2. I’m actually glad that we lost early on because this is the PURPOSE of a friendly match. It’s meant to prepare a team. Now some of you pea brain idiots may think “But but but Ghoddos played umm and umm Jahanbakhsh played, what about now?? We suck!!” No you imbecile, this team has finally begun its process of molding together as a cohesive unit. Tunisia may not have the best ranking but they are a tough side with quality players who qualified to the World Cup. I’m not ashamed of our performance today as it is an EYE OPENER for the players + coaching staff to work on what needs to be worked on. And again, our players are building chemistry which solidified through being together week in and week out. Training together, watching film together, playing friendly matches together. Please don’t jump to conclusion over a loss we obtained in a friendly match which is meant to prepare and shape our scattered legionnaires and domestic players together to be as ready as can be for Russia 2018.

3. As far as our performance is concerned, we didn’t play well in the first half. We showed signs of offense on a few occasions and had a couple of opportunities here and there but it wasn’t a good performance. It was an okay performance and that is OKAY. Because as we have learned, Carlos works hard to diminish and eliminate weaknesses in our team. The guys have started to get used to one another. We played better in the second half but our mistakes ultimately cost us the match.

4. The Tunisians played well. Although they did play dirty and grass roll at times, they weren’t as bad as how the Persian Gulf Arabs are when we play them. They were also respectful and sportsmanlike the majority of the game. I felt maybe we were a bit rough in the game which could have induced them being aggressive, or vice versa. But I didn’t feel they were intentionally being unsportsmanlike. The different between North African teams as opposed to Persian Gulf teams.

5. Lastly, to sum it up, obviously I’m not content with the result but as I said before I’m glad this happened NOW than in the World Cup. Which is why we play friendly matches. The game was dull because of the rain and the defensive/counter attacking tactics from both sides but it picked up towards the end. All in all, let’s MOVE ON and please try to THINK and be mature with what you post.

Comment

This was a good loss for CQ to cross out undeserving players on the WC roster bubble

Better to lose now than later.

Comment

Working...
                              X