England?? No way.

Comment

SWEDEN Fo Life Niggasss

SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN,,

After that i will also Go for Ghana and Ecuador

Comment

Ghana, despite that one idiot.
        Tunisia
        Sweden, because of Egyptian keeper Rami Shaaban. Although that opening match is probably the only one he's going to play in this tournament.

Comment

I guess It s pretty obvious
          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Brazil or Ghana

Comment

Azzuri for life.

By the way, England fans, I hope England loses as soon as possible. They play a very ugly style of football, and with the players at its disposal, it is truly shocking to see - i mean, since when is rio ferdinand responsible for playing high balls into crouch every opportunity he gets? It is SO damn ugly and boring.

And yeah yeah, i know, the BS about if crouch is in, the tactics change to long balls...that's a wierd excuse, b/c they could still play on the ground and crouch ain't bad on his feet either.

shame on england.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                Azzuri for life.
                By the way, England fans, I hope England loses as soon as possible. They play a very ugly style of football, and with the players at its disposal, it is truly shocking to see - i mean, since when is rio ferdinand responsible for playing high balls into crouch every opportunity he gets? It is SO damn ugly and boring.
                And yeah yeah, i know, the BS about if crouch is in, the tactics change to long balls...that's a wierd excuse, b/c they could still play on the ground and crouch ain't bad on his feet either.
                shame on england.
                hehehe i hope england win the whole thing with playing ugly and long ball football to annoy the rest of the world

Comment

Korea (real men) & Brazil (how could you not love them).

I hate the England team (i think the fans are the main reason for that) but i still have respect for the players.

I was born in germany so whenever they play i'll have a weak spot for them.
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                    England One love-
                    and for those who say "dont u know what england did to our country" i gotta say that this is football not politics.
                    forget what they've done to your country, thats irrelavant.

as a whole they're scummy bastards. if you lived here youd know what i mean

fukk al of them

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                      forget what they've done to your country, thats irrelavant.
                      as a whole they're scummy bastards. if you lived here youd know what i mean
                      fukk al of them

what are you talking about i live in london and they are fine... what did they do to you? and if you hate it that much why dont you go to iran?

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
                        what are you talking about i live in london and they are fine... what did they do to you? and if you hate it that much why dont you go to iran?
                        maybe you should change your ethnicity to red neck racist brit

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                          maybe you should change your ethnicity to red neck racist brit

you still didnt answer me what did they do to you? i just dont like ungrateful people

Comment

Black Stars & Les Bleus!

Comment

Sweden and Italia.

Comment

Argentina, Netherlands, Ghana....the whole f'n lot !!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X