Brazil......2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil......2014

In sport section of BBC,yesterday, announced that Brazil,just candidate itself for world cup 2014 after south africa,...and fifa's agenda already was to award the wc to a south american country , as rotation implies....more over, all latin american countries have stated, they would withdraw ,and give thier vote to Brazil.

Why did you post this in this forum?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
      Why did you post this in this forum?
      Because its international sports as it involves the world cup. (Sigh) some people just don't understand.

Comment

This was originally posted in the Persian Football forum and is now moved here.
        You are right. Some people just don't understand.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This was originally posted in the Persian Football forum and is now moved here.
          You are right. Some people just don't understand.
          I understand perfectly......
          I wrote it in football forum...and thats what that is....
          The issue of Brazil and 2014, is very much related to Iranian football......
          thats why we were speaking about germany's WC in football forum....

Comment

yeah it was rumured several months ago, like the beggining of the year

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
              I understand perfectly......
              I wrote it in football forum...and thats what that is....
              The issue of Brazil and 2014, is very much related to Iranian football......
              thats why we were speaking about germany's WC in football forum....
              Well if that's true then you would have expected this thread to have stayed in the persian football forum, no?

Comment

KC, your attempts at sarcastic humor/sardistic humor has failed.

You just ruined this guy's thread by starting a pointless humorless arguement with him.

why am I even saying this?
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                  KC, your attempts at sarcastic humor/sardistic humor has failed.
                  You just ruined this guy's thread by starting a pointless humorless arguement with him.
                  why am I even saying this?
                  forget it
                  kc = divooneh

Comment

I simply questioned why he would post a thread about Brazil hosting the 2014 World Cup in the Persian Football forum rather than the International football forum. The fact that he insists that it belongs in the Persian Football forum has prolonged this irrelevant discussion.

Comment

I simply questioned why he would post a thread about Brazil hosting the 2014 World Cup in the Persian Football forum rather than the International football forum. The fact that he insists that it belongs in the Persian Football forum has prolonged this irrelevant discussion.
                      ok lets forget this whole discussion about wrong forum and stuff,,

on topic:

do you think it will be a nice WC in brazil or would you guys prefer another country?

Comment

no doubt i think its a good idea. i heard rumors that the next world cup, in south africa, might be moved to aussie land since S.A. havent started to get ready for the 2010 WC.

i think it would be better that if they were to replace south africa, brazil should go in that spot, especially with the aging amazing players that brazil has, it would be better to get the WC in brazil ASAP.

Comment

Well if that's true then you would have expected this thread to have stayed in the persian football forum, no?
                          My expectation could be wrong, and so is the expectation of the moderator .

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                            ok lets forget this whole discussion about wrong forum and stuff,,
                            on topic:
                            do you think it will be a nice WC in brazil or would you guys prefer another country?
                            itll b a good idea because of the brazilian chicks and all that stuff and the fact that its a football loving country and its a big country too, so they must have many stadiums.

Comment

It will be horrible. When they play the World Cup there it will be in the middle of their winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X