No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it that we want to see Sardar play but how blinded by this love are some of you to think Sardar is better than Lukaku and should start over him? especially with only 1 forward? Russian league topscorer a couple of years ago doesn't mean much when playing in Bu desliga, EPL, Serie A or any top league.

Comment

Sardar will get all these junk mins as long as Lukaku is there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
        Romelu the narrekhar Lukaku scores, 0-1 Roma
        “Romelu the narekhar” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Fair enough. He has a big competition in front of him aho is no joke. Hope he improves significantly so he can get more mins.

Comment

They said in the last game that Mourinho has mentioned that he doesn’t think Azmoun is completely match fit. They were surprised to see him come on as a late sub.
            He is probably working him hard to trim down etc which is a good thing.
            Also I know that Lukaku last two seasons hasn’t been great but his goal scoring record is pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Sardar won't get CHOS until this Ghol biabooni is in the team. Add Tammy abraham next season and sardar might not even be on the bench.

Mou plays with 1 striker even if 2 are upfronts. even in 3-4-1-2 or 3-5-2 he uses one striker + winger infront.

Comment

Hope he comes on but doesn’t look likely in a tough 1-0 away match

Comment

Goal Torino. 1-1. Bring Sardar on u Portuguese psycho lol

Comment

Belotti on

Comment

Hope he doesn't bring him on for a junk minute, all that does is impact confidence

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand why Sardar moved to Roma, it was either be glued to the bench in tokhmi boring city Leverkusen or glued to the bench in the city of Rome, easy choise.

Comment

He also likes and respects Mourinho a lot and obviously likes Rome

The way Leverkusen and Boniface have started, he wouldn't have had many minutes there

At this stage it will need an injury to Lukaku for him to get minutes as the third option for the sole CF after bellotti

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                            I understand why Sardar moved to Roma, it was either be glued to the bench in tokhmi boring city Leverkusen or glued to the bench in the city of Rome, easy choise.
                            Well, he didn't expect Ramelo to come to Roma. I doubt that was in the cards until later which hurt his playing time.

Comment

long season. Today probably helps his cause. Whatever combo mou tried up front was way too stagnant. Lukaku needs people that can spin off him and threaten in behind, none of el sharaawy, dybala, or belotti can do that as effectively as a sardar in top fitness/form. That will also free up space for dybala to be the creator instead of continuously receiving the ball surrounded by 3 guys and his back to goal.

Comment

From L kuzen bench to Roma!

Comment

Working...
                                X