This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice flick on header from sardar
    should count as a hockey assist of sorts..?

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      Both our top strikers are being used as anchorman to the front striker at club level. I’m not sure I like the idea, although Taremi is more clinical.
      I think it's fine because both have much more than goalscoring in their repertoire, and can provide assists as well as goals.

Comment

Serdar hustling, love it, gotta score this game!!

Comment

His linkup play right now is the best I’ve seen it. Really excellent close control and smart pass selection

Comment

Once Azmoun is caught up to fitness, he will be an absolutely fitness beast. He is covering a large portion of the field now.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I think it is better than before. He is conserving energy as he's now in a kind of trequartista position rather than a striker.
              Yea I don't like this position man. He's in MD most of the times. Matter fact its been a good 10-15 minutes I haven't seen him in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I think it's fine because both have much more than goalscoring in their repertoire, and can provide assists as well as goals.
                I get that but in the run up to the World Cup we want at least one of them to be practicing and playing competitive football as an out and out striker, say Taremi behind Azmoun which we have seen lot playing for TM.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

lol whats up with that sirene going off every corner and freekick.. sounds like its a war going on
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Azmoun Assist Damn offsides =/

Comment

Azmoun assist to Schick. Goal called off for offside tho

Comment

AZMOUN ASSIST!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT ONE TOUCH FLICK!! Insane.

dammit: offside, what an outstanding pass.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lovely ball by sardar with outside of the foot.

Marginally offsides

Comment

That was a lovely pass from him , offside called.

Comment

great pass but var calld it offside. azmoun getting praised for the pass.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

WHAT an (offside..) assist by Sardar

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Yea I don't like this position man. He's in MD most of the times. Matter fact its been a good 10-15 minutes I haven't seen him in the box.
                                Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                I get that but in the run up to the World Cup we want at least one of them to be practicing and playing competitive football as an out and out striker, say Taremi behind Azmoun which we have seen lot playing for TM.
                                I get where you guys are both coming from and I would have agreed with you 100% until recently, if they both perfect the false nine position in their clubs it would bear fruit for international team wherever they play... they're basically being trained at club level to be versatile and against England we'll need that.

Comment

Working...
                                X