Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Ghayedi is aiming for the noorafkans too 😶‍🌫️

Comment

The problem is that losing to teams like Kyrg is more difficult than winning against them. And when we do win, everyone will take it as a huge victory, hail GNs win streak and forget how awful we played.

Most fans are also clueless. Just listen to the stadium. They are cheering as if we lead 5-0 against Spain

Comment

Just turned the game on, this pitch is horrendous. The pitch that my College uses that I work at is better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Just turned the game on, this pitch is horrendous. The pitch that my College uses that I work at is better than this.
          My old high school has an artificial turf that would have been picked over this one as an Asian cup ground

Comment

All the players wants to make the beautiful through Ball or long shot. Just play the game man. Play simple

Comment

Noorafkan moving like he just ate a koobideh combo with doogh

Comment

Haj Amir please take off Ghaedi and bring on Torabi.

Bring off Noorafkan for Ezatolahi

Comment

I dont know about Ghayedi. I know he has scored some goals for Iran in 2024, but he doesnt really do much. He doesnt create or anything. Im not too sure on him

Comment

Can you guys tell me is Yousefi playing well or poor?
                    Comments read both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

That is 31 million vs almost 60 million , Iran has about 90 million people now, our problem is that we are to k*smaghz to unite and kick I.R out, iranians only like to f*ck eachother and then blame everyone else.
                      Bro their supporters are crazy radicals and when comes down to it they will get easily armed.

Only 2 way a regime changed is possible
                      1. Foreign invasion.
                      2. People get armed and get into a civil war
                      With the radicals.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan dominating us now

Comment

Which player was it who backed off the krzyg player and gave him a free shot. That guy should never play professional football again

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Can you guys tell me is Yousefi playing well or poor?
                            Comments read both ways.
                            He hasnt been bad he tried some risky things that didnt pay off due to terrible pitch

Comment

Defenders just backing off and letting them shoot.

Comment

The most exciting two highlights of the game were created by a high-school team disguised as a national team. This is beyond disgusting.
                                This Color
                                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X