Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Anyone having issues with paramount plus broadcast?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    Nope, working fine for me.

Comment

Any good link guys?

Comment

Man that was a really good chance for Sardar - he did well to whip it like that though

Comment

What a chance for Sardar - Brighton's RB gifted him a ball just outside of the box, he took a decent shot, couldn't keep it on target though

Comment

Glad he took the shot himself. Needs to be selfish. It was a decent effort too.

Comment

Azmoun scored a super goal but called offsides immediately

Comment

OMG he scored in the same exact fashion as his goal against Qatar with an overhead kick but it was ruled out as offside

Comment

Wow. Sardar scored a goal very similar to his Qatar goal but ruled off for a high boot. Tough call.

Comment

dear god what a class goal that would have been

Comment

Azmoun got robbed. Beautiful goal disallowed for high boot. What BS.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Wow. Sardar scored a goal very similar to his Qatar goal but ruled off for a high boot. Tough call.
                        Was it high boot or offside? high boot on an overhead kick! WTF

Comment

Sardar's goal should have been allowed.

I've got a feeling this is gonna be a really frustrating game

At least Roma fans are impressed but it won't mean anything unless he gets some goals

Comment

It was a high boot. Sardar committed to the ball first and the defender brought his head down. It's a 50-50 call but usually they give those calls to the attacker.

Comment

Horrific and amateurish decision by a shit ref. Our boy got straight robbed and nothing else lol

Comment

Sardar was robbed! And so was my bet lol

Comment

Working...
                                X