No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to give credit where credit is due. Roma have really done well and now in fifth position and I must admit Lucaku, Dybala but also Sardar have big part of this success.
    Attached Files

Comment

From what I saw in the game I saw Sardar do more tracking back and running than in a whole season in Russia.
      I know Jose likes to keep players on their toes at times and is known for coming out and saying things about his players in interviews. I’d take what he said with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        Lukaku is involved in a heavy weight fight with big strong CBs. It takes time to wear them down and hope for a little bit of an opportunity. He seems to be a lot more effective at the end of the game. This heavy weight fight is what Azmoun failed at in the match against Roma last year. Azmoun is a natural sub for Dybala but I believe he is best at coming in for the final 30 minutes like he did yesterday to complement the other 2. Going to Roma may revive his career after all if he can stay healthy and be a dangerous super sub. By the way on the goal yesterday the nicest and the key touch in that series was Lukaku’s that sprung Dybala loose.
        that's may be the general consensus i suppose .. and (maybe im looking at it with my iroonie glasses on ) but That litteraly INSTANTANEOUS, NO LOOK, Well Weighted Pass by Sardar at feet of Lukaku was the most difficult and absolute Class Act Touch in that whole scene that led to the sexy Team Goal ...!!
        Lukaku had his back to goal, doing what he does Best, placing his narekhar body perfectly in shielding the defender but he sees the already on-rushing Daybala with a nice but expected tap pass to run on to and get passed keeper ..!

Roma coulda tried to pull off such a play for another 180 minutes using their starters.... (mostly defensive in nature scrub Mfdr/players) and they couldnt pull that off successfully...!

that is the innate superior attacking quality that sardar brings out to the pitch which Belotti couldnt replicate ina thousand years..!!

if Sardar could still yet up his stamina and further improve his defensive stance and hustle and hold-up play he'd be irreplaceable in the starting line-ups of any elite club in the world ..!

btw
        that play was kickstarted by Sardar's defensive hustle and deflecting of the ball back to his teammates which ensued good spell of possession by Roma with a bucha passes that eventually found its way to Sardar for all important Inspiration behind that goal...!!

Comment

^damn ... im a slow poster...
          i keep getting distracted at work mid making a post..!!

Comment

What I saw was Lukaku turning away from Dybala going left and that tap was a blind back heal. I don't know it seemed like it opened up the lane down the middle. Believe me I can live with giving Sardar a lot of credit and now that I am reminded that he poked the ball loose to begin with it he is clearly the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
              What I saw was Lukaku turning away from Dybala going left and that tap was a blind back heal. I don't know it seemed like it opened up the lane down the middle. Believe me I can live with giving Sardar a lot of credit and now that I am reminded that he poked the ball loose to begin with it he is clearly the man.
              damn Straight he is ..!
              when it comes to brilliance in transition play
              shirkakaoo Lukaku ham bayad bere jolo Sardar-eh ma boogh bezane ..!

Comment

Morinho calls azmoun goshad and lazy yet Lukaku is worse than Azmoun in defense work

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Morinho calls azmoun goshad and lazy yet Lukaku is worse than Azmoun in defense work
                  Mourinho admitted that he is in love with his tactical idea of having an African striker focal point whether thats Drogba, Lukaku, Demba Ba etc

Azmoun has a better chance to start in front of Lukaku if he went postal and did blackface a la Haji FIrooz
                  Last edited by perspolis#1; 11-28-2023, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Mourinho admitted that he is in love with his tactical idea of having an African striker focal point whether thats Drogba, Lukaku, Demba Ba etc

Azmoun has a better chance to start in front of Lukaku if he went postal and did blackface a la Haji FIrooz
                    Yea true but Mourinho also said that he loves the way sardar plays, but then he doesn't like the fact that he doesn't come back and help in deffending.

Unlike mehdi sardar never helps in deffending. He is too lazy for that. Sardar's style is to walk when other team is attacking save energy and then sprint whenever he feels there is a chance to score.

Comment

Well sardar should start looking for a new team. Tammy is back. 4strikers in a 1striker lineup team.

Comment

There are rumours that Roma want to make a swap deal with Chelsea to keep Lukaku permanently, Aston Villa have also been rumored to want to sign Abraham in January.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Lmao 😅
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mourinho is in love with Sardar

Comment

Narekhar with another goal. Roma gonna move on to next round of europa

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                                Narekhar with another goal. Roma gonna move on to next round of europa
                                "Narekhar " 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X