Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    I get it man. We all see his potential and want him to succeed to his ceiling. I know I feel very proud amongst my friends when an Iranian achieves something big. But at the end of the day it’s really his life, and I have no right to judge him.

And as many have said here, the guy for the most part shows up for TM and produces.
    I can’t even remember the last time an out and out striker under 30 scored for team Melli . We are so blunt upfront - Azmoun is not getting replaced anytime soon
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Rumors about Tractor negotiating with Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        And that would officially mark the end of me giving a single damn about Azmoun’s career. Even going to Saudi or Qatar would be better. Turkish league seems like a dream at this point.

What a downfall. Hope this isnt true and he manages to still get the Sevilla move or anything in a Top 4 league

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I'm not sure how that would work. Leverkusen has slapped a 10M fee on Sardar, something Tractor surely can't afford. And Leverkusen already said they won't loan him to a Middle East side.

Comment

People throwing crap to the wall and hoping it sticks. You guys have known Sardar for a long time. What has given you guys the perception that he would be ok with living and playing Iran?

Comment

No shot Sardar comes to Iran, he is a lot of things but he likes having money and Tractor can't pay his big salary to support all his horses in 5 different countries lol. Why come to Tractor when you can stay in Leverkusen's bench and collect a few million?

Comment

Levekuzen ham chosi nashta miad!
                No one will pay Gooz for this version of him!
                I know he has been unprofessional but as club you need to showcase him if you want get rid of him with decent transfer fee!
                This way he worth shit
                I have seen that many times in Hockey! They want get rid of player, they make him play for while, to increase his value then they trade him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

That trip was from June when Rome played a game there. He is not in Australia. He just decided to post it now.
                  A lot of German/Bayer fans on SM are going apeshit over those posted images still..! 😆
                  Missing training /Alonzo blatantly calling him fat & now this
                  again is suggesting of a Contractual standoff more like a Dissing contest between him & Bayer ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    A lot of German/Bayer fans on SM are going apeshit over those posted images still..! 😆
                    Missing training /Alonzo blatantly calling him fat & now this
                    again is suggesting of a Contractual standoff more like a Dissing contest between him & Bayer ..!?

He doesn't care
                    Be nimrokh chapesham nist!
                    He collected his cash and i bet you he is ready to retire even today!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He doesn't care

true..!
                      his heart just ain’t in this sport & that much has been clearly evident for quiet some times now ..! :/

He is clearly hanging in there for the lucrative financial rewards ..!

the only times you notice pure footballing passion from him seems to me in TM luckily for us ..!
                      yet he has twice now showed up to WC unfit & despite last ditch valient efforts laid an egg & overall been highly disappointing & underwhelming on biggest stage of football..! 😩😡

we all recall the embarrassing pic of him with fat rolls on his belly during the physical for the Roma loan & with his footballing future on the fkn line apprently done the same shitt again this summer ??..!
                      🤦
                      It’s certainly is frustrating AF to follow this guy as a fan ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He doesn't care

In a way I respect his f*** you attitude.

As Iranians usually we bend over backwards for Europeans in football.

Azmoun says “f*** you, pay me”

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Then people wonder why no one in big stage doesn't give a damn chance to Iranian unless you killed it all in a level or two lower like Taremi!
                          This is worst than Mousavi, Pasha and Yazdani saga with L’Kuzen!
                          Ina ta 100 saale dige bazikon irani nemigiran!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I do too but to a point , Sardar kheyli shooresh kardeh …
                            sure, it feels good fking over @ least financially these mostly all impersonal, profit seeking club front office folks like ARJ did to Brighton , Sardar to Kazan, Zenit & now Bayer Leverkusen..!
                            but the danger is that it leaves a bad taste & memory in their respective Clubs (country’s)football fans ..! :/
                            & it almost take nearly a generational change before they warm back up to welcoming another hopeful talent from Iran to their club/league ..!
                            & as you all know about the the Only thing that supersedes the power & influence of the scandalous owners & front offices of any club in EU are the collective influences of their Fans ..!

And there in lies the danger of Koongoshadi of Sardar to Iranian footballers reputation..!

Comment

In other news I played with Azmoun in FIFA 24 last night and it surprised me the speed that they gave him I was outrunning Barcelona CBs made me laugh really hard

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                                In other news I played with Azmoun in FIFA 24 last night and it surprised me the speed that they gave him I was outrunning Barcelona CBs made me laugh really hard
                                To be fair, he's fast as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X