Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he looks tired and isnt moving much and this 1 striker system isnt really threatening geneva ... they sorta got lucky with the equalizer Christante did a great job of making a late run into the box for the header ... so he wasnt marked..!!

high intensity, physical match... sardar definitely not fit enough to be a starter but if Roma desires full 3 points, likely they have to bring him or bellotits off the bench and go with 2 strikers ..!
    what makes you say sardar is not ready? The guy looks so fit already. I mean I personally never seen him this fit . even in his prime time he was never like this, he was skinny AF in russia. then he became fat in germany and now he looks fit enough to play at least 60 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

what makes you say sardar is not ready? The guy looks so fit already. I mean I personally never seen him this fit . even in his prime time he was never like this, he was skinny AF in russia. then he became fat in germany and now he looks fit enough to play at least 60 minutes.
      how do you figure him skinny/fit..!!?? from training vids/pics .... ? he has always had well toned leg/calfs/arms .. and a bit oversized shirt can hide much of the real problems underneath..!!
      if he took his shirt off you'll likely still to see his jellybelly and manboobs ..!!
      aside from all that (muscle tone issues) , he has struggled mightily with STAMINA for years now (ever since 6months before leaving zenit) ...!! sure excessive weight gain Only Accentuates his low stamina, but even after loosing the excess weight he'd need 2-3months of intense running exercises to up his Stamina to anywhere near say Mehdi's which would then allow him to become a starter or squad player worthy of being afforded 45+ min ...!!
      if he was a starter in today's game, my guess would be he woulda been spent and breathing outa his asss by halftime ?? that is if he was to do actually what was expected of him on the pitch and put in the required workrate that is required to be starter at this intensity of a match ..!

Comment

damn Lukaku scores but looks offside

Comment

Belotti subbed in at halftime.

Comment

Still 2-1 Genoa at 64'. Cmon Mourinho bring our boy in

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Belotti subbed in at halftime.
              smart sub and now they seem far more dangerous attacking, have pinned opponent back and looking much more likely to get the equalizer and even the goahead goal

Comment

72' No major chances for Roma last few minutes.....

Comment

3-1 Genoa...

Comment

Genoa scores, 3-1 now, yikes.

Lukaku kept him onside.

Comment

3-1
                      come on mou ....get our boy out there ... got nothing left to lose anymore

Comment

Roma choking balls over there. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Comment

jose mourinho might be ousted soon. Roma is not doing well.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

down 3 - 1

if mou doesn't bring azmoun in then he might just F off

Comment

Corner for Roma

Comment

Lol a near relegation shitty serie a team is too good for Sardar to play in.

Comment

Working...
                                X